Dr. Stephen Gundry Reveals Keys to Longevity!
|The Longevity Paradox - Abe Books|
Ten Surprising Health Tips to Improve Your Healthy Longevity
- Changing your health does not take long. We get rid of 90% of our cells every 3 months. If we can replace our bad cells with good building blocks we can have healthier lives very quickly.
- Stop drinking cow's milk. It has the wrong kind of protein, If you are going to eat dairy foods choose to consume milk from sheep and goats as yogurt or cheese.
- Stop eating plants int the nightshade family - potatoes, tomatoes, papers, and eggplant. They are toxic.
- Stop eating lecithin containing foods.Whole grains, cashews and peanits are all on the nono listl. However, lecithin can be removed from food by pressure cooking them.
- Stop eating fruit, unless it is in season. The sugars in fruit and other sugars are causing a huge obeisity problem
- Eat more foods high in polyphenols.- Dark chocolate, leafy greens, coffee, tea, red wine, and olive oil.
- Get a dog! It will force you to get outside,exercise and help you socialize.
- Eat more resistant starches like yans.
- Eat more pre-biotics. Good gut bugs thrive on them.
- Mushrooms are especially healthy for us and help increase brain function.
- At your local library
- On Abebooks -The Longevity Paradox
- On eBay The Longevity Paradox
- On Audiobooksnow The Longevity Paradox
|Plant Paradox -eBay|